This is ideal for any company, school or university concerned about a Covid breakout in the workplace or simply wishing to do regular checks on staff.
- Simple blood “finger prick” test.
- Results within 10 minutes.
- Significant time and cost saving over lab methods.
- Identifies infection before symptoms.
- Assists in the control of viral transmission.
- Easy to use and read, with no specialist equipment required.
- Fully approved and certified by the UK’S Medicines & Healthcare Products & Regulatory Agency (MHRA). Panodyne antibody test kit carries all required certifications and is fully tested to strict European medical standards.